Structured network design & cabling
Utilising the latest Category 5E and Category 6 standards, our cabling design team will create a cabling scheme tailored to meet your specific requirements. Our design incorporates performance requirements, cabling standards, fibre optic backbones, service requirements, and any existing cabling infrastructure. Installations range from single to multi-drop systems, for both voice and data.
Our full range of cablng and wiring services includes:
- Network & Data Cabling - We design and configure systems of seamless communication and integration between IT devices, using fibre optic, cat 5e and cat6 cables.
- Communication Cabling - For integration of in-office landline telephones
- Structured Cabling - We use industry standardised layouts for office backbone connnections using fibre optic optic, CAT5e and CAT6e cables.
- Server Rack Cabling - Labeled and professionally organised cabling that revolves around data center racks.
- Cable and Wiring Repair Services - Diagnosis and repair of problems, as well as upgrades and enhancements of existing cabling systems.
Whether you're considering your first move of on-premises infrastructure to the cloud, looking for secure elasticity for your development team, or are already in a VMware hosted environment but not getting the support you deserve, we have a managed solution to fir for your needs.
Virtualisation allows you to reduce costs and downtime whilst still having access to all the systems and services you require without sacrificing performance.
It's important to ensure that critical IT systems are always available to support core business functions, but maintaining IT systems with an in-house IT staff can be costly and leave you without expertise in the latest technologies. Plugdin has services to address your ongoing managed IT support needs. Our managed IT Services provide regular management of systems and networks that keep your PCs, servers and networks up and running, minimising downtime and maximising productivity. We'll build the right managed IT service plan to suit your business.
We provide comprehensive wireless network installation services for your organisation - no matter its size or structire. We follow a 3 step approach when installing wireless networks and with a track record of consistency. Our on-site installation engineer will perform installation, configuration and testing of the system to confirm that everything is working properly, leaving you with a robust wireless network, specifically designed for your unique location.
Via the Internet, Office 365 gives you and your employees the ability to access your business anywhere at any time. That means your office is only limited by the confines of your imagination.
Best of all, Microsoft 365 maeks your cloud transition easier than ever. You'll get up to speed with your new cloud solution quickly, as it uses applications you're already familiar with: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
Your new Microsoft Office 365 solution includes:
- Office Professional Plus - collaborate and work on the go with familiar software solutions
- Exchange Online - cloud computing solutions for a user-friendly and feature-rich email experience
- SharePoint Online - enhance business collaboration for greater efficiency and productivity